Wild Crafted Irish Sea Moss Gel
Instructions: 1 to 2 teaspoons daily or add to smoothies or herbal teas. Add to meals as a thickening agent. Apply to skin as a mask, rinse or peel when dry. Acts a detoxifier. Drink your body weight divided by 2 in oz. of natural spring water.
Keep refrigerated approximately 2-3 weeks, may freeze for longer shelf life.
11 Benefits of Irish Sea Moss
1. Promotes regular thyroid function
2. Improves metabolism
3. Improves circulation- Filters out germs and other bacteria during blood circulation
4. Boosts immune function- Sea moss is known to have antiviral, antibacterial, anticoagulant, and antimicrobial properties.
5. Promotes digestive regularity- sea moss is known to ease many digestive issues such as indigestion, gastritis, ulcers, and constipation. It is said due to the jelly- like consistency of sea moss, it can provide relief to all inflamed mucus membranes by coating the intestinal wall and at the same time pulling toxins out of the body.
6. Suppresses appetite- Sea moss is a great appetite suppressant due to its high concentration of minerals and its nutrient density.
7. Promotes healthy sexual function- Due to the generous amount of zinc and other minerals that are vital for reproductive function and health, sea moss is great for anyone who desires an increased sex drive.
8. Rich in vitamins and minerals- Sea moss is loaded with nutrients that are vital to the human body such as bromine, sulfur, calcium, iodine, magnesium, phosphorus, manganese, potassium, beta-carotene, selenium, protein, pectin, zinc, just to name a few.
9. Recovery- Sea moss provides relief from muscle and joint pain. Whether you are a professional athlete, fitness enthusiast, or perform any kind of heavy lifting at work, sea moss can help replace the minerals that you deplete the body of when performing these activities.
10. Improves Skin- Used topically as a skin and hair toner and nourisher. Aside from internal consumption, sea moss can be applied directly to the skin. It works great on sunburn, dermatitis, psoriasis, and eczema
11. Lowers bad cholesterol with phytosterols
How to use Irish Sea Moss
1. You. Can use this in your smoothies
2. You can use it in baking
3. You can use it raw just have a few table spoons before working out, it gives plenty of energy.
4. You can apply it topically to skin conditions such as acne, psoriasis and eczema
5. Can be use in hair as a mask or a conditioner.
For Best Results follow an organic fruit and vegetable diet.
Health Tip: There are over 214 types of Gold Sea Moss, it should not be taken if you have pre-existing conditions.
Purple sea moss works best for melanin.
Please note* See your doctor, herbalist, nutritionist, etc. if you are ill and looking for ways to heal. These herbs do not take the place of a consultation with a professional you trust.
For educational purposes only This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
My Sea Moss Gel is crafted from Jamaica and all of it is handmade to order. It will come packaged in a 12 oz glass mason jar. It can only be shipped priority mail and will need to be refrigerated promptly upon arrival. So please be sure to track your package and do not allow it to sit in your mailbox, especially during a high temperature day.
The approximate shelf life is 2-3 weeks refrigerated with the glass jar with the lid removed, freezing may also extend the shelf life. Sea moss has a natural sea smell. The longer you keep it the stronger it may smell. It doesn’t mold but may occasionally form a algae film. Simply remove the algae film and you may continue use.